|This article is a stub.|
|Not all information has been covered about this subject. You can help by expanding it!|
The Imperial family refers to the royal family of the Emperor (title). have made appearances in Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness and Kung Fu Panda: The Paws of Destiny, where various members of the family encounter Po and his friends.
- Lu Kang
- Zu Chunhua
- The Emperor (Legends of Awesomeness)
- The Emperor (The Emperor's Quest)
- The Emperor (Tales of Po)
Each member of the Imperial family who appeared were minor characters. The Emperor was mainly mentioned and unseen throughout the series until being briefly seen in a flashback of "Emperors Rule". Eventually he stepped down then his grandson Lu Kang became the head of the Imperial family and ruled China.
|**SPOILER ALERT!** Plot and/or ending details follow below.|
The Imperial family were major characters in the second half of the first season. The Emperor, Kang Zi, was elderly and gravely ill with a respiratory condition and was concerned about China's safety and security as soon as his daughter Xiao became Empress and his successor. His older adoptive daughter Shi Long was secretly resentful towards him and her sister because her sister was more adored than she was. She secretly wanted to overthrow her sister so she can claim the throne for herself. She eventually was put to a halt and placed under house arrest by orders of her sister. As soon as Xiao succeeded her father, she became the head of the Imperial family.
|End of spoilers.|
Relationships and affiliations
With each other
Po is very trusted and favored by the royal family as their hero and protector of China.
- ↑ Revealed in "Royal Pain" from Nickelodeon's Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness. Ep. 2, Season 2. Written by Gene Grillo & directed by Lane Lueras. Originally aired September 26, 2012.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Revealed in "Kung Fu Day Care" from Nickelodeon's Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness. Ep. 1, Season 2. Written by Doug Langdale & directed by Juan Meza-Leon. Originally aired April 6, 2012.