|This article is a stub.|
|Not all information has been covered about this subject. You can help by expanding it!|
|“||This better be good. I was having a really fun nightmare.||”|
|—Jing to Nu Hai, Kung Fu Panda: The Paws of Destiny|
Jing is a little offbeat and unconventional, but these qualities can come in handy for a kung fu warrior. ... Jing absorbs the chi of the White Tiger, a healing chi that also teaches her the power of kindness over aggression.
Jing has the heart of a soldier and is always on alert, ready for any situation. She's lovably odd and most likely to say something completely out of left field, and sometimes her offbeat way of looking at the world can even come in handy. Although she has a hard exterior, and a one-woman-army mentality, she learns to rely on others and trust her friends.
Fighting style and abilities
Jing wears her version of a homemade military uniform, complete with hand-made medals and badges.
- Jing's name (traditional Chinese: 經?; simplified Chinese: 经; pinyin: jīng) has several English translations, depending on its usage as either a noun, verb, adjective, or preposition.
- Jing was originally going to be named Gengi, but the name had to be changed for legal reasons.
- “Yo, snaggletooth! Soon as these goons let me go, I'm gonna pop you right in the mouth!”
- Collider - "Exclusive First Trailer for ‘Kung Fu Panda: The Paws of Destiny’ Shows Off the Amazon Series" by Dave Trumbore. Published & retrieved October 1, 2018.
- DreamWorksTV.com - "Kung Fu Panda: The Paws of Destiny"