|This article is a stub.|
|Not all information has been covered about this subject. You can help by expanding it!|
|“||Hi, I'm Ku Ku!||”|
|—Ku Ku introducing himself to Po, Kung Fu Panda 3|
Ku Ku wears no other clothing apart from a small, teal-colored bow on his head.
- Ku Ku's name translates from Chinese to English as "cool" (traditional and simplified Chinese: 酷酷?; pinyin: kù kù).
- Ku Ku and his siblings are named after the world's only surviving set of panda triplets, who were born July 29, 2014 in China's Chimelong Safari Park where they currently live. They were named in accordance to a prominent trait of the individual panda's personality, which was also incorporated into the film characters.
- Ku Ku and his siblings are all voiced by the children of Angelina Jolie, voice of Tigress.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1
- ↑ MDBG English to Chinese Dictionary - "酷"
- ↑ Daily Mail Online - "The real Kung Fu Pandas! Rare triplet bears set to feature in upcoming sequel of animated blockbuster" by Sophie Williams. Published November 27, 2015. Retrieved May 25, 2016.
- ↑ People.com - "Angelina Jolie Pitt Reveals Her Surprising Costars in Kung Fu Panda 3: Pax, Zahara, Shiloh and Knox!" by Jodi Gugliemi. Published January 7, 2016. Retrieved May 25, 2016.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.