|This article is a stub.|
|Not all information has been covered about this subject. You can help by expanding it!|
- This article is about the pandas who were massacred by Shen in Kung Fu Panda 2. For more uses, see Pandas.
The massacred pandas is the unofficial name given to the group of panda villagers who once resided in the old panda village in Kung Fu Panda 2. They were one day slaughtered by Lord Shen and his wolves, and only a few members survived. Those who did traveled to the secret panda village to form the new "panda villagers" group.
- Li (survived; formed "panda villagers")
- Po's mother (deceased)
- Po (survived; carried away to Valley of Peace)
- Others unmentioned (some survived, some deceased; survivors formed "panda villagers")
The pandas were massacred over 20 years prior to Kung Fu Panda 3. The massacre was caused by Shen along with his wolf army. The peacock sought to stop the prophecy that he would be defeated by a panda, Po, Li, and some other pandas survived, while some others, such as Po's mother, were killed and hunted down.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Revealed in DreamWorks Animation's Kung Fu Panda 3 (2016). Written by , & directed by Jennifer Yuh Nelson, . Distributed by 20th Century Fox.
- ↑ Revealed in DreamWorks Animation's Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011). Written by , , Charlie Kaufman & directed by Jennifer Yuh Nelson. Distributed by Paramount Pictures.