This marker is intended to be used by contributors of the Kung Fu Panda Wiki for referencing sources in an article.
Why use it?
- Provides an easy way of inserting the <reference/> code for new users.
- Less code adjusting (and memorizing) for future circumstances.
When to use this template
Use this template when a page:
- ...cites sources with <ref>...</ref>
- Any other reason as specified by an administrator
When using this template...
- Place the code in a new section of the article entitled "References".
How to Use
Copy and paste one of the codes given above (depending on the number of sources used) in a new section of an article entitled "References". Usually, if there are more than 5-8 sources on a page, using the double-column code is recommended.